Saturday, August 10, 2013

We're back!

We're so sorry because we haven't post anything for last few months. You know, we are already 9th grade and test is everywhere. But, we're on holiday now. So, I'm gonna post something here! Stay tune, guys!

SOOO,
One of us, broke up with her boyfriend (it's me actually). Actually, I don't know why I break up with him. My feeling just not there anymore. And I still keep in touch with him. Because I don't want to have enemies. PEACE BRO! But, let me tell you story.
 
So, I was at school that day, wearing uniform, and I see him, hugging her, so tight. And I walk away with anger. I don't know why I so damn angry. But I'm nothing to him. I'm not his girlfriend, I'm not his bestfriend. Even he doesn't know me. Why should I care about him? And he saw me walkaway, he run after me, he chasing me. And suddenly, I feel someone hold my hand. He pull me, I try to push him, but I can't. He's too strong for me. I just can't stand it anymore. I cried so hard. He stroked my head. I feel so comfortable. He looks into my brown eyes, he's staring at it. And I staring at his light blue eyes. I love the color, he wiped my tears with his thumb. And he said, "don't cry." I nodded. He asked my name. And we're friend now. He asked me why I'm crying. And I told him that I saw someone I like hugging another girl, and it hurts so bad. He surprised. He thought that it was him. So he asked "do you mean that was me?" and I nodded. He says, "sorry, I just broke up with her and that was a goodbye hug that is the last one". And my hope is come back.  He said, "when I was her boyfriend, I'm in love with you. And now, I broke up with her because I love you. I don't want to lose you. So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I was surprise that time. I'm so glad he know me! I just wanna scream. And I say yes to him. He looks into my eyes again, holding my cheeks, and he kissed me gently.

THE END.

I'm sorry if that's boring. It's my first time to make love story like that.
Love you, guys.
XOXO, 2VES

No comments:

Post a Comment